Blind Faith RPG 5
Welcome to Blind Faith RPG 5.
Login or Join.
Blind Faith RPG 5
Welcome to Blind Faith RPG 5.
Login or Join.
Blind Faith RPG 5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blind Faith RPG 5

The 5th version of the famous Naruto RPG; Blind Faith!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shinobi of the Month~!
Affiliates

Organization Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awai Namikaze
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Awai Namikaze

Ninja Info. Card
Health:
Organization Template Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Organization Template Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Chakra:
Organization Template Left_bar_bleue90000/90000Organization Template Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)
Stamina:
Organization Template B]90000/90000Organization Template Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)

Organization Template Empty
PostSubject: Organization Template   Organization Template EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Name: Self explanatory.

Founder: Self explanatory.

Location: It can be a village, a meeting place, a headquarters or something of the like. It does not have to have a hard section on the forum.

Purpose: Discuss why your organization exists and what they want to accomplish.

Special Info: Discuss a ranking system [if applicable] and other conditions of members or the organization itself.

Requirements: How does one become a member? What do they have to do? Can you be kicked out and, if so, how?

Organizational Mission Statement: This is a general statement given by the creator to communicate or to clarify how the organization started, how it is run, and what the organization does.

Current Members: Self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
https://blindfaithrpg5.darkbb.com
Awai Namikaze
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Awai Namikaze

Ninja Info. Card
Health:
Chakra:
Stamina:
Organization Template B]90000/90000Organization Template Empty_bar_bleue  (90000/90000)

Organization Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organization Template   Organization Template EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Code:
[table border="1"][td][i]Name[/i]: Self explanatory.

[i]Founder[/i]: Self explanatory.

[i]Location[/i]: It can be a village, a meeting place, a headquarters or something of the like. It does not have to have a hard section on the forum.

[i]Purpose[/i]: Discuss why your organization exists and what they want to accomplish.

[i]Special Info[/i]: Discuss a ranking system [if applicable] and other conditions of members or the organization itself.

[i]Requirements[/i]: How does one become a member? What do they have to do? Can you be kicked out and, if so, how?

[i]Organizational Mission Statement[/i]: This is a general statement given by the creator to communicate or to clarify how the organization started, how it is run, and what the organization does.

[i]Current Members[/i]: Self explanatory.[/td][/table]
Back to top Go down
https://blindfaithrpg5.darkbb.com

Organization Template
Page 1 of 1